ACBE is consisted of the following key staff:
Ms Kristin Fan, Director
- bilingual trainer in Business Communication Skills, Business Etiquette, Presentation Skills;
- consultatn and former senior professional in international education, training, marketing and event management with over 20 years experience;
- excellent educational background from prestigious universities combined with successful careers from Peking University, National Power PLC (UK), and Terrapinn (an international conference and training company);
- most recently senior manager in International Relations and Events & Protocol Offices at Macquarie University in Sydney;
- MBA degree from Australian National University plus extensive knowledge, experience and connections in Australia business education and training sectors;
- Professional Member of Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD);
- Accredited Trainer in Australia (Cert. IV in Training and Assessment).
Ms Claire Pisani, Senior Partner
- highly experienced educator and trainer of Professional Communication Skills for doing business in Australia;
- an expert in helping professionals to bridge the communication barrier and work successfully in Australia;
- held managerial and professional roles at leading Australia media companies such as ABC Television, ABC Radio, Fairfax Digital;
- extensive work experience in Project Management, Financial Reporting and Business Development；
- worked with individuals and teams from China, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand over the last 15 years;
- teaching degree from Sydney University, and a Masters of Business from University of Technology;
- deeply committed to supporting the successful business relationship between China and Australia.
Dr Lloyd Wang, Head Trainer
- over 10 years international training experience and over 15 years of management and technology consulting experience in China and Australia;
- worked at IBM Australia, Deloitte China and later as the General Manager of Ariba Inc. China (a NASDAQ –listed eCommerce company);
- certified international trainer of NEVI-Purspective, with clients located all around the world including China, India, Europe, North America, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand and Taiwan, many are top 500 companies;
- adjunct professor at MBA schools in Europe and America;
- has profound attainments in business model and decision theories;
- author of "Win in Negotiation".
Mr Karl Qin, Head Business Coach
- more than 20 years business experience in Australia, New Zealand, Europe and South Africa;
- entrepreneur and first hand business development experiences in home appliances, mining machine manufacturing and agricultural sectors in Australia and New Zealand;
- member of the Industry Advisory Board at the Faculty of Business and Economics, Macquarie University;
- mentor for new technology startups at ON CSIRO (Australia's national sci-tech accelerator) and member of Commercialisation Australia Expert Network.